Administrative Sales Assistant
DusPay – a fast-paced, internet-based international credit card payment service provider – is recruiting an Administrative Sales Assistant for our ever-growing orgazation. DusPay is looking for bright, motivated individuals with exceptional people skills to manage, develop and close new merchant account inquiries. Join our internationally-recognized client service team in a fun, fast-paced environment.
- Communicate via phone, Skype and e-mail with international banking partners, ISO’s, agents, and re sellers.
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service levels
- Educate, consult and close prospective merchant inquiries
- Respond and capitalize on daily leads
- Collect, analyze and organize required documentation from merchants and banking partners
- Collaborate with management while assessing merchant needs
- Manage multiple merchant relationships and contribute positively within the established guidelines of the company
- Exceptional people skills via telephone and online
- Firm attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to the ever-changing payments industry
- Above average written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Willing to contribute to a fun, competitive and healthy workplace
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, minimum Associates Degree
- Minimum 1-2 years experience managing customer accounts
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel. Knowledge of Sales force a plus.
DusPay offers a competitive salary with potential commission. Health benefits package included.
For consideration email resumes to: email@example.com